Grilled Asian Shrimp Skewers
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Soak wood skewers in water for 1 hour. Pat dry. Place on skewer.
- In a medium bowl whisk together all ingredients. Add in shrimp and allow to sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high heat. Lightly grease grill with oil. Cook shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side or until shrimp are done.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.