Key Lime Pie
Simply delicious! One of my all time favorite desserts!
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers, about 10 crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor or large zip lock bag, finely crush graham crackers.
- Stir graham crackers with sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and combine with a fork.
- Gently press graham cracker mixer int0 a pie dish with fingers or glass b0ttom.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. Remove and allow to cool before filling.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice and lime zest.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and bake for 10 minutes, or until small bubbles form. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream, lime zest and sliced almonds.