Chewy Monster Cookies
So soft and chewy!
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup m&ms
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar, peanut butter and honey until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Add in egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cornstarch, baking powder and salt until combined. Turn mixer on low and slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Add in oats, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and m&ms and mix on low until just combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or 2 tablespoons of cookie dough and place on baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until edges are golden brown and middle is slightly undercooked.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to wire rack.