Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Muffins…
- 2 packages of 8 count refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll each tube of biscuit dough. Use knife to cut each of the 8 pieces of biscuit dough into 4 pieces.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter and butterscotch pudding mix (dry mix only).
- In another small bowl combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Take each piece of the biscuit dough and roll in the sugar-cinnamon mixture until both sides are coated. After all the pieces are coated, place 5 pieces into each muffin cup. You will have a few left over, just divvy them into the cups. You’ll have to squish them down a little, but thats ok (you’re doing it right).
- If there is any of the sugar-cinnamon mixture left, pour it into the butter-pudding mixture and stir. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the mixture onto the top of each muffin. Try to coat evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the muffins are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before making glaze.
- After 5 minutes whisk all the glaze ingredients together and drizzle on each of the muffins.