Roasted butternut squash…
- 1 1/2 lb butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl place butternut squash. Add olive oil, chili powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Arrange on baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes. Take out of oven and turn each cube to the other side and roast for 15 more minutes, or until fork tender.