Tilapia with Mango Salsa…
- 2 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 3 mangos, pitted, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Season tilapia fillets with salt and pepper, then brush both sides with olive oil, lemon and garlic mixture.
- In a medium bowl combine the mango, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno pepper and cilantro. Add the lime juice and toss well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Lightly oil grill grate and grill the fillets until they are no longer translucent in the center, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. (The fillets should flake easily with a fork) Serve the tilapia topped with mango salsa.