- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 1 cup pesto (homemade or jar)
- 6 or 7 strips of bacon, crispy
- 1 (2.25 oz) can black olives, sliced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring pot of salted water to boil. Add tortellini and cook until all the tortellini are floating on top.
- Drain water and pour tortellini into a medium bowl.
- Mix in pesto, bacon, black olives and parmesan cheese until all ingredients are combined.
- Add red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Taste and add more if needed.
- Sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!!