Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
This dish is light but still packed with all the flavor!
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 small lemon
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder and italian seasoning. Mix well.
- On a separate plate drizzle tilapia fillets with olive oil, coat both sides well. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place tilapia fillets in cheese mixture, coating both sides. Place on baking sheet and squeeze lemon juice on top. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and fish easily flakes.