Chocolate Chip and M&M Cookies
The best soft and chewy cookies!
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup m&ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a smal bowl, melt butter in microwave for about 40 seconds.
- Using a stand mixer, beat together melted butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy. Add vanilla and egg; beat on low until just incorporated.
- Add flour, lemon juice and salt. Mix until crumbles form. Using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips and m&ms until combined. Use your hands to bring dough to a large ball.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough into balls about 2 tablespoons each and place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring them to cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!!