Cuban Pulled Pork
Simply delicious! Perfect for a potluck or dinner party. It’s easy to make and goes a long way! The pork just falls apart and goes great on a roll or with rice and beans.
- 5 or 6 lb pork butt roast, boneless, trimmed
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons adobo seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Pierce pork all over with a knife. Place pork in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl combine onion, worcestershire sauce, garlic, adobo seasoning, salt and pepper; pour over pork.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Transfer pork to a large cutting board; remove and discard fat. Use two forks to shred pork. Use a large spoon to skim the fat from the surface of liquids in the slow cooker. Place shredded pork back into crock pot and stir well. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes to allow pork to absorb the flavors of the liquid.
- Serve on a roll or with rice and beans. Garnish with cilantro (optional).