Honey Lime Tilapia
- 3 Tilapia filets
- Lime zest and juice from 1 large lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl add Lime zest, lime juice, honey, 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper and whisk until combined. In a large zip lock bag place Tilapia filets; pour in marinade. Make sure all filets are fully coated. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour but no longer than 4 hours.
- In a shallow dish whisk together flour, salt and pepper. Remove fish from marinade and place each filet in flour mixture, lightly coating each side.
- In a large skillet heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook filets for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and flakey.
- Serve immediately. Squeeze fresh lime over fish and garnish with cilantro.
One thought on “Honey Lime Tilapia”
looks amazing loved reading this post