Orange Cranberry Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, quartered
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tray with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat together eggs, orange juice, zest, vanilla and oil.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently stir until just moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Fill each muffin cup evenly and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and allow to cool on a cooling rack.