Butter & Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb petite yukon gold potatoes, sliced into 1 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine potatoes, butter, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip potatoes over. Return to oven and roast for an additional 15 minutes. Remove potatoes one more time and flip. Return to oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and fork tender. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.