Honey Chili Lime Salmon
- 2 (6 oz) salmon fillets, bones removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, honey, garlic, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Place fillets on the baking sheet and generously brush mixture over fish, coating completely.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Tip: If skin is on fish, it will stick to foil when finished roasting. When using a spatula to remove from the baking sheet, it will slide off.