Smores Cookie Bars
These are devine!
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup graham cracker (about 3 whole crackers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and eggs and continue to beat until combined.
- Lower the speed and slowly add in flour, salt and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Crumble graham crackers and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove and allow to cool completely. Cut into bars and serve.