Bacon, Mushroom & Spinach Quiche
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Hearty and delicious!
- 1 9-inch refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup gouda cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in tart baking dish or pie dish. Press bottom and sides, forming dough to the dish. Once oven is preheated, pre-bake the pie crust for 10 minutes or until lightly puffy.
- In a skillet over high heat add olive oil and mushrooms. Sautéed for 4-6 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs and milk until combined. Stir in mushrooms, bacon, spinach, cheese, salt and pepper until well incorporated together.
- Pour egg mixture into pre-baked pie crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the middle is set.
- Serve warm.