Lemon, Basil and Tomato Grilled Swordfish
I have been obsessed with swordfish lately! Ive been playing around with new recipes for this hearty fish and absolutely love how it takes on any flavor!
- 2 (1-inch thick) swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Lemon, basil and tomato topping:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Drizzle steaks on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl place all the topping ingredients, stir to combine. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Oil grill grates generously and place fish on grill. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Watch carefully so you don’t over cook.
- Remove fish and allow to rest for 2 minutes. Spoon lemon, tomato and basil topping over fish and serve.