3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Don’t throw away those overripe bananas… this recipe needs them. These cookies are moist, healthy, full of protein and delicious! You won’t stop at one! And you won’t feel quilty about it!
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon bite-size balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.