Sweet and Sour Tilapia
You can’t go wrong with this simple sweet and sour dish! It’s delicious and super easy!
- 2 (6 oz) Tilapia fillets
- 1/2 orange, juice
- 1/2 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds, garnish
- In a medium bowl whisk together orange juice, lime juice/zest, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes until combined.
- Place tilapia fillets in a shallow baking dish. Pour sweet and sour mixture over fillets and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake fish for 15 minutes or until white and flaky.
- Remove and sprinkle with sesame seeds and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.