Honey Balsamic Chicken w/ Tomatoes
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, garlic, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper until combined.
- Place chicken in marinade and coat completely. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. The longer the better.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a baking sheet lined with foil or in a baking dish. Sprinkle tomatoes over chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and garnish with parsley.
One thought on “Honey Balsamic Chicken w/ Tomatoes”