Key Lime Pie Squares
So delicious and heavenly!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup lime juice, fresh
- 4 teaspoons lime zest (about 3 limes)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and butter, stir to combine. Pour mixture into baking dish and press firmly into the bottom of dish.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- In another medium bowl whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, eggs, lime juice, lime zest, baking powder and salt until fully combined. Pour filling over cooled crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until filling is set. Remove and allow to cool completely. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into squares and garnish with lime zest and whipped cream if desired.