Grilled Halibut w/ Cilantro Lemon Gremolata
Fresh and full of flavor!
- 1 lb. halibut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl combine all the gremolata ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Close the cover and allow to preheat for 15 minutes.
- Brush halibut fillets with olive oil and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Grill fillets for 4-5 minutes per side, skin side down first. Grill until fish is lightly golden and opaque all the way through.
- Remove and top with gremolata and fresh lemon juice.