Grilled BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 1 medium flatbread, I used naan bread
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1 (6 oz) mozzarella cheese ball, sliced
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly, carmalized
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place naan bread on grill for 2-3 minutes or until bottom is toasted.
- Remove from grill; place bbq sauce, mozzarella cheese and chicken on flatbread.
- Place back on grill, close lid an allow to cook for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from grill.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Slice and serve warm.