Grilled Flatbread Pizza w/ Tomato, Mozzarella and Arugula
Quick and easy meal that is always a hit!
- 1 medium flatbread
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (6oz) mozzarella ball, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 bag baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place flatbread on grill for 2-3 minutes or until bottom is toasted.
- Remove from grill; place pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and tomato on flatbread.
- Place back on grill, close lid an allow to cook for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from grill.
- Toss arugula in a bowl with balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place on top of flatbread.
- Slice and serve warm.