Lemon and rosemary just go together!
- 2 (6 oz) tilapia fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season each fillet with salt and pepper on each side and place on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Brush each fillet with herb mixture, covering completely.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and sprinkle with parsley.
One thought on “Lemon-Rosemary Tilapia”
Very nice recipe!