Greek Tilapia in foil packets
These packets can be cooked on the grill or in the oven. I cooked mine on the grill 🙂
- 2 (6 oz) tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup artichokes, quartered
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon thyme, fresh
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, place artichokes, roasted red peppers, capers, olives, garlic lemon juice, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and thyme, toss to combine. Set aside.
- Take a piece of foil (about the size of computer paper) and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place one of fillets on the foil and season both sides with salt and pepper, then top with half of the Greek mixture. Repeat the same order with the other fillet.
- Get 2 more pieces of foil, the same size as the first two. Place over fillet and fold all four sides.
- Place both packets on the grill and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove and carefully open packets as its very hot!
- Serve and enjoy!!
One thought on “Greek Tilapia in foil packets”
I love cooking in foil packs! These looks so good!
LikeLiked by 1 person