Meatloaf with Brown Gravy
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar brown gravy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, combine ground beef, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and mix on low until combined.
- Transfer meat mixture into a shallow baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- In a small sauce pan heat up brown gravy.
- Pour gravy on top and enjoy!!