My lighter version but still with all the flavor!
- 2 Tilapia fillets (or other white fish)
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine, dry
- 1/4 cup chicken stock (I used low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- Heat oil in a pan on high heat.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper and place in pan. Fry fillets for about 3 minutes per side, until fillets are golden brown on both sides. Then set fillets aside.
- Add white wine and deglaze pan.
- Add chicken stock, lemon juice and capers and lower heat to simmer until liquid reduces to half.
- Add butter and stir until melted and pour over the fish.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.