French Dressing Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 bottle french dressing, creamy
- 1 pack french onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken stock)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together dressing, soup mix and water (or stock) until combined. Add more liquid if needed, you want a smooth consistency, not thick.
- Generously salt and pepper chicken breasts on both sides then place in a baking dish.
- Pour dressing mixture over chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove foil for the last 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve over egg noodles.