Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, divided (I used franks)
- 1/3 cup ranch
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9×13 baking dish spread cream cheese. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl soak chicken in 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce for about 10 minutes then spread over cream cheese.
- Drizzle ranch and the remaining 1/2 cup buffalo sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or celery.