Mexican Layer Dip
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 16 oz carton sour cream (or greek yogurt)
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- Lettuce, shredded
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- Tomato, diced
- Black olives (optional)
- In a square glass dish spread refried beans. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and taco seasoning mix then spread over beans.
- Sprinkle cheese over sour cream mixture.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, black olives and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.