Mojo Chicken Kabobs
If you’re looking for an easy but delicious weeknight meal, this dish is for you!
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin, dried
- Cilantro, fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl whisk together all of the marinade ingredients, add salt and pepper to taste. Reserve about 1/4 cup to brush on kabobs while cooking.
- Add chicken, onions and peppers to marinade and coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Place chicken, onions and peppers on metal or wood skewers (if using wood soak in water for 20 minutes so they don’t burn).
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place skewers on grill.
- Cook about 15 mintues or until chicken is cooked through. Brush skewers with reserved marinade.
- Remove from heat and add cilantro for garnish