Grilled Turkey Breast
Every year we always make a couple turkey breasts to add to our Thanksgiving feast. We always want to ensure we have plenty for left overs!! This recipe makes the turkey so tender and juicy. Delicious!!
- 5 pound turkey breast
- 1 cup white wine, dry or chicken stock
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh sage, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- In a large deep dish, place turkey breast and pour marinade all over until turkey is fully coated.
- Cover turkey with foil and refriderate at least 3 hours.
- Take turkey out and allow to get to room temperate before grilling.
- Preheat one side of grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove turkey breast from marinade. Place marinade in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Place turkey breast on opposite side of heat source. Cover grill. Bast with marinade every hour.
- Grill turkey breast for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Place turkey breast on a platter and serve.