Asian Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Looking for an easy Asian themed meal without having to order takeout? Here’s your meal!
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha, optional
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a medium bowl whisk together all of ingredients, add in shrimp and allow to marinate in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and cook on grill about 3 minutes per side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Serve on butter lettuce and garnish as desired. I added carrots, cucumbers, water chestnuts and avocado.
- I made a simple dipping sauce using 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger and cilantro (optional).