Carribbean Style Veggies
This simple side dish is packed with so much flavor and goes great with any entree!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic, mined
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a skillet (or baking dish) add brussels sprouts, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper and combine.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until brussels sprouts start to caramelize.
- Remove and add red bell pepper, onion, remaining olive oil, garlic and ginger. Cook for about 5 minutes or until veggies start to soften.
- Add red pepper flakes and soy sauce, cook for an additional 2 mintues.
- Remove and enjoy!!