Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined, tall left on
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Soak wood skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together all ingredients, except the shrimp. Once combined, add in shrimp; toss to coat. Cover and place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove skewers from water and dry completely. Place shrimp on skewers.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and cook shrimp for 2-3 mintues per side or until shrimp are pink. Remove and garnish with a squeeze of lime and cilantro.