Baked Buttery Sage Chicken
This dish is mouth-watering! The combination of butter and sage makes the ultimate comfort dinner.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts in a cast iron skillet or baking sheet and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl add butter and sage, mix until combined. Use your hands to rub butter mixture all over chicken breasts.
- Bake chicken for 25-30 minutes. Turn heat up to broil and roast until chicken is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn’t burn!
- Remove and use a spoon to pour melted butter over chicken. Serve.
One thought on “Baked Buttery Sage Chicken”