Oven Roasted Sage Potato Wedges
- 2-3 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each potato into wedges. You should get 8 wedges from each potato. Make sure they are all about the same size and thickness.
- In a medium bowl toss wedges in olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and sage until wedges are fully coated. Line them on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, turning wedges halfway through baking time, until golden and crispy. Test with a fork to make sure they are cooked through.