Grilled Basil and Lemon Pork Chops
A simple yet delicious weeknight meal!
- 2 boneless pork loin chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl mix together oil, garlic, lemon juice, basil and parsley.
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over pork chops and spread on both sides. Let stand for about 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil grill grates.
- Grill pork chops over direct heat for about 4-5 minutes per side or unti internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove and allow to rest for about 3 minutes. Garnish with extra parsley, optional.