Grilled Lemon and Dijon Salmon
The salmon is baked in a foil packet. It seals in all the amazing flavors from the marinade and makes it perfect and flaky every time!
- 2 (6 oz) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lay out a piece of foil long enough to fold up the salmon inside.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, dijon, garlic and parsley.
- Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Lay salmon on the foil and season with salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, brush fillets with the lemon mixture. Fold the edges of the foil and wrap and seal the salmon inside.
- Place packet on grill and cook for 15-20 minutes. Peak after 15 minutes; when salmon is firm it’s done. Careful not to burn yourself.
- Remove and garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.