Fingerling Potatoes with a Homemade Spud Rub
An easy side dish you’ll fall in love with. These fingerling potatoes are seasoned and cooked to perfection!
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees F. Or medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl combine all the spices together. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil then coat with the rub.
- Place potatoes in a grill basket or cast iron skillet. Cook for 25-30 minutes, tossing occasionally until potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove and garnish with fresh parsley if using.
One thought on “Fingerling Potatoes with a Homemade Spud Rub”
Looks so good