These amazing mushrooms are delicious as a side dish, on a steak, over pasta, in an omelet… or pretty much with anything!
- 1 (10 oz) package criminal mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and butter to skillet. Once butter is melted add mushrooms, garlic and salt, stir to combine. Let mushrooms sauté for a couple minutes before turning. You don’t want to stir the whole time, or the mushrooms won’t brown. Cook 5-7 minutes or until tender and edges are browned.
- Toss in parsley and serve immediately.