Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 package prosciutto, sliced horizontally
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wrap prosciutto slice on each asparagus spear on an angle until wrapped around the whole length of the spear. Don’t worry if the asparagus spear is not covered completely. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet heat butter over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus (making sure they are not overlapping) and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side or until prosciutto is brown and crispy. Remove.
- Enjoy!! Yum!