Roasted Red Potatoes
- 2 lbs petite red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss the potatoes with all the ingredients until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Arrange potatoes in a cast iron skillet or on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, turning 2-3 times, until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and garnish with fresh parsley, optional.