Baked Honey Mustard Shrimp
You will never make shrimp any other way!
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail left on
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl whisk together dijon mustard, honey, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper until combined.
- In a shallow baking dish lay the shrimp on the bottom, make sure they are not over lapping. Pour liquid mixture over shrimp, making sure all shrimp are coated.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until shrimp are pink, firm and cooked through.
- Remove and garnish with parsley.