If you don’t like kale, this might change your mind. If you like kale, well now you’ll like it even more 🙂
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. F
- Wash and dry kale leaves, make sure you dry well. Rip the kale leaves into 1-2 inch pieces, discarding the ribs.
- Arrange kale on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with hands until coated. Sprinkle garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper over top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing once in between. Cook until crispy, be careful not to burn.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes.