Chocolate Protein Pancakes
If you’re looking for an extra boost, these pancakes are packed with protein and flavor. My husband and I workout daily and these pancakes are a nice little twist to traditional pancakes and adds the protein we need after a workout.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder (you can use any kind)
- 1 cup milk (I used whole)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and protein powder.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture and add in the milk, butter, egg and vanilla. Mix until combined and batter is smooth. Do not over mix.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray or grease with butter. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop pancake batter onto skillet or griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until pancakes are golden brown.
- Serve with syrup and enjoy!!