Baked Salmon with Lemon and Tomatoes
- 3 (3 oz) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh basil, sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a shallow baking dish, spray the bottom with non-stick cooking spray. Place Salmon in the dish and drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place garlic and tomatoes on top and squeeze half of the lemon juice over fish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how thick your fish is.
- Remove and squeeze the other half of lemon juice over fish and garnish with lemon zest and basil.
One thought on “Baked Salmon with Lemon and Tomatoes”