Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries
Delicious and easy for the holiday season!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss brussels sprouts, cranberries, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder until fully coated. Transfer to a cast iron skillet or baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until brussels sprouts are fork tender and carmalized, tossing halfway through. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
One thought on “Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries”
Looks so delicious