Cheesy Sausage and Hashbrown Casserole
Great for company! You can also make it the night before and store in the fridge overnight. Easy and amazing! Great for dinner too 🙂
- 2 lbs breakfast turkey sausage
- 1 (32 oz) package frozen hash browns
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink. Place sausage on a plate lined with a paper towel to drain the fat; set aside. Place butter and onions in skillet and cook until tender. Add in hash browns and cook until lightly brown. Add sausage back in and toss to combine. Pour mixture into baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika until combined. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until eggs are cooked and top is golden brown. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve warm.